Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

do not attempt to censor any member of this forum , you will be met with the same response .

Excuse me for not being more explicit that such was only an opinion, and not censorship. I obviously overestimated others here by assuming they’d understand that I have no minor delusions of grandeur in thinking I can censor anybody here, since I’m just a mere participant, without administrator rights. I fully recognize that I don’t determine what “belongs” here and what doesn’t, but didn’t realize I don’t have the right of an opinion. But then I do find it interesting that according to Tolik’s Rules of Order, it’s not OK to “censor” Tolik, but it’s perfectly OK to “censor” anyone who disagrees with Tolik. Got it.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.