Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

I’m at least very (as in VERY VERY) concerned about the possibility of dirty tricks with Justice Scalia, while at the same time willing to accept (but only with proper proof) that his death was purely coincidental and natural, despite other political factors in play. But I’ve learned to be more than a bit skeptical of EU Times, which reportedly is an outlet for Sorcha Faal stories. And interestingly, the “pool” reporters on board AF-1 on Friday had no apparent concerns about the whereabouts of the President on the flight to Palm Springs, nor did the local media which covered his arrival in Palm Springs including him walking off the plane – AF-1, not the little business jet. (scroll to bottom of following story)

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/2016/02/12/obama-palm-springs-area-golfing-weekend-tees-off/80314740/

I also noted over on the far right of EU Times, toward the top of the page under the “Popular” heading, the following story:

Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War
Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks “numerous” meetings with his war council about how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nations banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a “last ditch gambit” whose success is “far from certain”.

And to Obama’s “last ditch gambit”, these reports continue, he is to announce in a nationwide address to his people this coming week that he is going to expand the level of US Military Forces in Afghanistan by tens of thousands of troops, while at the same time using the deployment of these soldiers as a “cover” for returning to the United States over 200,000 additional American soldiers from the over 800 bases in over 39 countries they have stationed around the Globe bringing the level of these forces in America to over 1 million, a number the US Military believes will be able to contain the “explosion of violence” expected to roil these peoples when they learn their economy has been bankrupted.

The only problem (or maybe NOT the “only” problem) was that this story was posted on 28 November 2009. And as I thought about it, I’m not even sure he could have come up with a million troops for stateside duty against the “civil war” we were supposed to have within weeks. And just over a month to pull it off? Beyond laughable. Bringing back large numbers of troops from overseas isn’t a one month operation – or even remotely close to it. But heck – it certainly made for a great story, and has stayed there now for over six years to dupe more people, thereby keeping it under the “Popular” heading of stories.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.