Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

Oooops – thanks. I just realized I identified the wrong “Janet” in my original post (now corrected). But hey – Reno/Napolitano? Cut out of the same cloth. And in a way, Reno did start it all during WillieJeff’s administration. But I meant to say Napolitano, because she was behind the expanded 2009 list of who constitutes domestic right wing terrorism. Anyway, no problem, and thanks for jarring my memory to get the right “Janet.” (Age must be getting to me. But I guess if you’ve seen one Janet at high levels in government, you’ve probably seen them all anyway.)

While the list I was referring to actually surfaced in Missouri at first, it was subsequently traced back to FedGov/DHS anyway. For any that might not have seen the entire list back then (or since), you can find many articles on the subject, including this from Pastor Chuck Baldwin, who was specifically named as one of the dreaded 3rd party candidates, along with Ron Paul (and Bob Barr, who I believed then and still believe was a fraud).

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin498.htm

In addition to supporting Ron Paul, Bob Barr, or [Chuck Baldwin], a review of the report reveals that opposition to any of the following risks someone being classified as a potential “domestic terrorist”:

The New World Order
The United Nations
Gun Control
The violation of Posse Comitatus
The Federal Reserve
The Income Tax
The Ammunition Accountability Act
A possible Constitutional Convention (Con Con)
The North American Union
Universal Service Program
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Abortion on demand
Illegal Immigration

Wow! – I’d forgotten just how comprehensive that list was, after all these years, and just how solid I am as a domestic right wing terrorist – 100% according to the above criteria. Forget the 3%ers. I’m a certified 100%er! Wheeee!

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.