Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

I don’t have a Facebook account. “Likes” on Facebook are tracked, profiles are built, and such is life in that world (per Facebook/Google/others’ own statements). Mere association with other “unapproved” groups or people only adds to our personal databases housed out in central Utah, and other places.

With that said, I was unaware of the Facebook location, and happy to find out it doesn’t require a Facebook account to read and watch – just went there, and was entirely pleased with the content (the fact that it was there, not what it had to report, of course). I noted the video from Greece, and thank goodness we’ve had Proteus updating us from time to time (but not recently – I hope he’s OK) – or we’d never know Greece is still in chaos. I’ve now bookmarked the site for additional reference.

Many thanks Toby, for all you, Selco, and others do for so many others. I don’t believe there is any higher attribute than selfless service to others.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."