Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

Hopefully they are not all as out of touch as he is.

That’s the problem – are they REALLY as out of touch as they seem at times, or is that all part of the “act?”

Tec, I’ve seen a good bit from her in the past, but had not even seen her name in a while. Thanks for posting. And that article has all sorts of goodies in it that the MSM will not be telling us (like Cruz’ Goldman-Sachs wife, for example, or Trump’s previous falling all over of the Clintons, for examples). And I love her quote: “Oh, yeah. I forgot. They’re all either teetering on the precipice of mental retardation, or are black-hearted diabolical narcissist psychopath whores. Or, as with Nancy Pelosi and countless others, both.”

But then there was the one further down: “What happens when customer deposit rates go sufficiently negative so as to compel normal people to withdraw their cash from the banks and hold it in cash? The answer is, the oligarchs will enact government policies outlawing the use of cash.”

Withdraw cash from the bank and hold on to it at home? Nahhhh. I don’t think anyone, especially around here, would possibly think of that idea – or at least admit it. With virtually zero bank interest, the old “lose value” argument against keeping money under the mattress has lost its reasoning. And for those places that will continue to accept cash for a while yet, cash could be a mighty interesting thing to keep handy. Banks may some day not open – for days or longer at a time. Or, the big computer hack could finally happen, and credit/debit cards might not be able to be processed at all. You can probably figure out many of the other possibilities.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."