Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

At the end of Tolik’s video , at the very lower right corner (at least at the time I watched it) is a video of an older black man wearing a Confederate uniform and carrying a Confederate flag (visible in the lower left corner of that particular video clip). I recommend it highly. If one thinks about it, one might come to realize what’s really going on in society. The man in the video hits it squarely on the head: they’re destroying our culture (all across the United States). All but the most nonsensical know full well that the vast majority of people that fly (or want to fly) the Confederate Flag, have zero desire to go back to slavery. It’s about a way of life in the 20th and 21st century, not what was happening politically in the 19th.

In the Russell Means video I posted in another thread, he hit it right square on the head: it’s about losing our culture. Or as Ol’ Karl said 167 years ago, it’s about destroying the social and political order. The issue isn’t hatred. It’s about Saul Alinsky’s Rule #12: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than
institutions.”

Then move to Cloward & Piven’s strategy of putting people in a position where the government IS the source of everything – i.e. dependency by the people on the government. Do it by force, do it by coercion, or do it by slight of hand where it appears the government is coming in to “save” us – it makes no difference. It’s all the same outcome.

By the way – I was happy to hear recently that Utah apparently came to its senses – the land of people TAUGHT to be prepared, and until recently they weren’t even allowed to collect rain water that was coming off their roofs and store it in barrels! Now, reportedly, they can. THANK YOU! (I’m surprised the Feds haven’t tried to go after that, too!)

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."