Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

Freedom, we’ll have to disagree on this one. I wouldn’t give you 2¢ for my congressman, but at least he’s not going to be coming after me (through legislation, not physically, of course). Yes, he affects me greatly because of his cave-in votes when it really does matter, too many times (including this massive Paul Ryan budget deal that was just rammed through). Relatively speaking only, I’d much rather not have a Democrat opponent replace him, than the degree to which I wish he’d be gone. I have no use for the Republican Party, and have not had for many years. But I’ll still do what I can to slow down the process of dismantling this country, and that means keeping Democrats out at all costs. So, whether it’s Hillary, Bernie, or Liz, I’ll vote for anything that lies and at least claims to be a conservative, just to delay the inevitable a bit longer.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."