Profile photo of L Tecolote
L Tecolote
Survivalist
member8

Freedom, I mentioned the brokered convention to say that in this feuderal government, what the voters of the RINO party want (and to a lesser extent, the DINO party), has relatively little effect on what the money people who control the party’s convention will furnish them as a candidate. One of the questions I suspect has been polled for, but for which no results will ever be announced is, “what percentage of the ordinary party members will hold their noses and vote for what they consider “the lesser of two evils?”

As for the pols all being in the bag for the banks, it matters little whether they are or not. At this point, the country’s broke beyond its ability to pay, and can only become more so, as long as we continue to use a borrowed (debt) currency issued by a foreign-owned organization external to the government. The Fed, with the help of the IMF and the BIS (and to the delight of almost every other nation on earth) can raise interest rates, refuse to refi, or flood us with enough additional phony currency to float Jupiter, whenever it isn’t getting the kind of laws and policies it wants — applied to us — and therefore holds our (so-called) “economy” in its slimy hands. The most “independent” prez in the world can’t defy the banksters unless he wants the nation to go through the kinds of war that a planet united against us could bring — all because we have a citizenry, the majority of which, like a sniveling, lazy first-grader, refuses to exercise their brains enough to understand what’s really going on, preferring the entertainment value of sports, comedy, or the clumsy, time-wasting, melange of them both, televised “debates.”

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” – John Adams

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” – Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.

Cry, "Treason!"