Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

If you look at it ……….we ALL have a personality disorder , and we ALL are ‘ mentally ill ” , its a label too heavily used today to describe people who are simply being themselves . Nothing wrong with these people in actual reality . The term and definitions of it are today , engineered to fuel the system , they diagnose a person in order to sell counseling , therapy , and above all , prescription drugs . More often than not . I would use the term Personality , and ignore the label of disorder . I myself dont want to live in a world where everybody has a cookie cutter personality and disposition , a world which modern psychology and governments are attempting to create , through fear , intimidation , and propaganda . Best way to control the masses , drug them and give anything other than the party line a stigma . Think about it , there are those that describe people that believe in god as ‘ mentally ill ‘ and under dilution , and in need of medical ” treatment ” . Conspiracy plot ? I dont think so , too much money being made , and too great an opportunity to control others , by those with ill intent .