Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

Well Trump being a business man , contracts and deals are something he understands better than the rest of them . Putin would not be able to pull a fast one on him . Everybody we have had before , has walked away butt hurt . I dont trust him either , and he bothers me on several issues …………however , he is our best hope this time around . There is a BIG difference between WW2 and the crap afterward , Germany and Japan were our equals , if not our BETTERS is some respects , victory was not a guarantee , even with all the alliances , even in the last year of the war , Germany was dangerous . We have not won a war after 1945 , much less declared a war . Not that I wish misery on the Russian people , but in my opinion , I think its too bad the Soviet Union collapsed . The reason being , that they kept us in check , and it was much more black and white , who was the ‘good guy ‘ and who was the ‘bad guy ‘ . Now , Russia is looking more and more , in the right on some issues as time goes on . Whats wrong with that picture ? I do agree with Putin on the issue , that a return to a bi-polar world power base works better , thats why he is not going to roll over . I do have to chuckle when Trump put that drip Jeb Bush in his place , with the fact that he has over 30% , while he only has 3 . Facts dont lie . Just looking at Bush , you know he is a puppet .