Profile photo of L Tecolote
L Tecolote
Survivalist
member8

Not only were all of them absent from their offices (“field work,” don’tchaknow?), but the childcare office had no children of Federal employees that day. But some folks, up early, saw ATF jackets on men walking in and out of the building before the usual start of the work day, that day. And some of the heroic agents showed up just after the explosion, ran into the building, and carried out packages described on the spot as explosives. More coincidences, I’m sure. Not only that, but the university seismograph recorded two shocks, a big one, then a somewhat smaller one, only fractional seconds apart. Again, more coincidences. Strange how they not only accumulate, but fit together.

This is what I remember from the time, and from a fortunate conversation Mrs. Tec and I had with Oklahoma State Representative Charles Key, later that year. Mr. Key, who wasn’t satisfied that the neat, tidy fedgov story was complete, delved into it as far as he could, and later wrote a book, The Final Report on the Bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building, listing his conclusions.

General Benton K. Partin, USAF (Ret.) stated in his OKC Bombing report to US Congress that “The bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, Oklahoma City, was not caused solely by the truck bomb. The major factor in its destruction appears to have been detonation of explosives carefully placed at four critical junctures on supporting columns within the building.”

Too many coincidences for me, but then, I’m easy to fool. I just don’t know how many coincidences it takes to make a conspiracy.

Cry, "Treason!"