Profile photo of
Anonymous
Survivalist

Said French authorities about the sacred mosques and madrasas all dedicated to the religion of peace:

“In 15 days we have seized one-third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year.”

And MB, I think you chose exactly the right word (highlighted in your quote below for identification and emphasis).

It boggles my mind that none of the folks wailing over Trump’s statement seem to see this.

Those that really matter DO see it. Those that really matter CHOOSE to ignore it.

At the same time, somehow we still need to keep a balance so we don’t end up with the 2015 equivalent of the WWII relocation camps into which we forced Japanese Americans. Trump resonates with the natural anger and desire for retribution, but he’s still dangerous. I’m hopeful someone can rise to the top that will be able to capture the concerns that trump is feeding, and direct them in a way that preserves our freedoms while at the same time protects our nation. It’s a balance that has been historically extreme in it’s elusiveness.