Profile photo of MountainBiker
MountainBiker
Survivalist
member10

I know that there are at least 100 people in the US with the same first and last name as me. I’ve bumped into several that even have the same middle initial as me. My last name is not particularly common but after nearly 400 years in the country, it isn’t rare either. I shudder to think that I would be denied my rights because one of those others with my name gets on the wrong list. Very few names in this country are unique to just one individual.

Obamacare mandated all medical records become electronic. To reduce costs and all that.

For some years now Massachusetts has been moving old criminal/court records into electronic form and they are using that new database to deny people gun licenses. There was one case where a guy in his 60’s or 70’s was denied a license renewal because they found a court record of him stealing a chicken when he was something like 14 years old. That he had a clean record for 50 or 60 years meant nothing to them. He took them to court and they eventually had to yield and give him his license but it was a prolonged battle. You can be assured that medical records will be used against people to fit the liberal agenda.