Profile photo of
Anonymous
Survivalist

I watched the DETROIT Chief of Police, James Craig, say the same thing! It was almost unbelievable, but beautiful. He has actually made these statements multiple times now.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/12/01/police-chief-says-armed-detroit-cut-terror-risk/76592116/

The only thing I don’t understand is how he’s still police chief – in Detroit – after heretical statements like these:

“A lot of Detroiters have CPLs (concealed pistol licenses), and the same rules apply to terrorists as they do to some gun-toting thug,” Chief James Craig said. “If you’re a terrorist, or a carjacker, you want unarmed citizens.”
[and]
“If you’re sitting in a restaurant, and you aren’t allowed to have a gun, what are you supposed to do if someone comes in there shooting at you? Throw a fork at them?”

I have a bit of a hunch that Chief Craig may not be Barack’s best bud these days – he doesn’t seem to be reading the memo. Watch out, Chief – pretty soon DOJ will be coming to YOUR Department to do an investigation.