Profile photo of namelus
namelus
Survivalist
member7

Freedom i wont say what i have to back me but it is way way more than that a generational thing that goes far back beyond the start of the americas.

when my family came to USA we where greeted by harry s truman in person at the plane.

every country comes back….. now chinas return after what 800 years approx you will have a long wait till USA comes back and it wont start till fundamentals are fixed. starting with education but our owners dont want smart monkeys just ones to fill the rolls they give to each block. Look at italy are romans coming back? The mighty empire of the middle east? in time not now down is a long slow slide till something changes and not in one generation unless you want a weimar germany situation.

you cant speak here or in usa against the government that is terrorism according to laws some free speech free to do as they tell you to or the cops will get you and “persuade” you

if you are free why can they take your stuff and you prove its yours? search and seizure in usa id billion dollar cop buisness

if you dont want to sell your land govement eminent domains it that isnt free https://www.google.ca/search?q=china+nail+house+motorway&espv=2&biw=1184&bih=607&tbm=isch&imgil=RWI1qIOZdAyGXM%253A%253B1HSWpISMZvehqM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.ibtimes.co.uk%25252Fchinas-nail-houses-defiant-homeowners-who-refuse-move-out-make-way-progress-photos-1512027&source=iu&pf=m&fir=RWI1qIOZdAyGXM%253A%252C1HSWpISMZvehqM%252C_&dpr=0.9&usg=__AVnvycde_Kn00XHQteRHWqR8eJs%3D&ved=0ahUKEwin7s2O2MfJAhVk44MKHRcQAXMQyjcIJA&ei=0GZkVqfGIOTGjwSXoISYBw#imgrc=RWI1qIOZdAyGXM%3A&usg=__AVnvycde_Kn00XHQteRHWqR8eJs%3D
those are from china where they dose not take whats yours and build around.

well if it is your rights how many times do you have to tell politicians no to taking away second amendment?

USA tortures people to get no actionable intelligence including your own citizens and innocent people.

lets not even get into doctors that cure diseases dieing

free to go kill other people duly elected officials because USA think them a threat (most of middleast and south america) or fund rebels to kill but since not USA troops only advisors it is not a WAR

free to burn out your own ranchers Free to propagandize tv free to silence dissenters free to take you away at night with no trial…

if that freedom you can have it YEEE HAAAW that some freedom

When you keep propping up something you know is wrong you become part of the problem they have won if you consider what you have freedom…. you live in a jail of your mind built by owners you have drank the koolaid in jonestown and there is no hope freedom since you accept your place your boundaries your cell.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by Profile photo of namelus namelus.