Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

GS ,
I do agree in principle . The big and only issue here , as far as I’m concerned , is the question of US Citizenship . To me its black and white : Are you a US Citizen ? if yes , than you have constitutional rights , regardless of what your motives or intent are . Playing the selective constitutional rights game is as dangerous as Communism , and just as evil . If a person of questionable motives is a US Citizen , then the agencies that are there to prevent threats or crimes , need to do a better job , within the boundaries of the Constitution . Anybody tells you , that you need to sacrifice ONE bit of the Constitution in order to get the job done is a complete LIAR . NOTHING to protect the nation , CAN’T be done within the boundaries of the Constitution and rule of law , NOTHING . Thats what all the scared people and lefties dont understand . If we dont , what ends up happening is like what happened in WW2 with Japanese US Citizens put into camps . That is one of the most shameful acts in our history , even more than slavery , we should all hang our heads down in shame as a people over that . Like I said , if the person , any person , is a US Citizen , then the powers just need to do a better job . It can be done , they just want to take the easy way out and violate the Constitution .