Profile photo of
Anonymous
Survivalist

P.S. Am I placing Obama or even Soviet communism at the center of it all? No. They are also “mere” players in a much more intricate web about which I wish it was more appropriate to discuss here. Suffice it to say, there is a fundamental evil that persists in this world, and though I suspected something like that beginning as much as two decades ago, I just could not figure out how it was all coordinated. The clarity came during the last week of July and the first week or two of August, 2014. The word “stunning” is not strong enough to describe my reaction to it. But since then, it has simply become more clear, with virtually no significant change in any of the basics. That fundamental evil residing in certain persons, “most of whose names we may never know,” as L Tecolote correctly stated, transcends any one industry or discipline. Bankers? Yes. Scientists? Yes. Economists? Yes – and any other endeavor one might think of in large organizations (whether they be entertainment, finance, government, industry, agriculture, or whatever).