Profile photo of
Anonymous
Survivalist

L Tecolote, MB, Roadracer, and 74 (and others),

If you want to start researching the web around and under (supporting) Barack Hussein Obama, here’s one place to begin (and it gets much deeper):

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2323

The further you dig, the more you’ll shake your head in amazement. The Soviet communist connections are very, very strong (note the quotes from Obama’s supposed autobiography near the end of the above page). But the more you dig, you start making connections between Obama’s mentor (Frank Marshall Davis – selected by Obama’s grandfather) and such names as Valerie Jarrett, David Axelrod, and others. Following is a video in which a much younger Obama directly confirms that “Frank” in his autobiography is indeed Frank Marshall Davis (as mentioned in this video, ALL references to “Frank” in the audio version of the autobiography were deleted – most likely for electoral purposes).

Admittedly and openly biased, there is still some very solid information in the following blog entry about Obama’s little-known history (including some not-so-surprising surprising details of his Illinois/Chicago political history. His claim that Bill Ayers was “just some guy in the neighborhood,” has long since been destroyed – but not in the mainstream press of course.

There is so much more, including the many more links to the Soviet Communist Party by multiple influential people in Obama’s background. Search engines are a great resource. Me? I entirely reject the notion of a tin foil hat, because I can. The historical documentation is there, including Obama’s own words on video and audio. As Howard Kurtz wrote in an August 2008 Weekly Standard article:

As details of Obama’s early political career emerge into the light, his associations with such radical figures as Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Father Michael Pfleger, Reverend James Meeks, Bill Ayers, and Bernardine Dohrn look less like peculiar instances of personal misjudgment and more like intentional political partnerships. At his core, in other words, the politician chronicled here is profoundly race-conscious, exceedingly liberal, free-spending even in the face of looming state budget deficits, and partisan.