Hi Robin

We still have problems at the Universities and some of the finals have been cancelled. Also here is a video of a white girl trying to clean up a statue whilst being taunted by those who are trying to defile the statue.

https://www.facebook.com/319895538134510/videos/322203674570363/?theater

(One of the commentators gave this comment: The girl cleaning is a friend of mine. I had tears in my eyes watching this video. Do you realise how much courage and humility it took for her to stand alone and do what she believes in in the face of so much hate and anger? I am proud to be associated with her.

Another comment: Is morality, kindness, empathy and love not inherent in all people? Have we pushed the boundary too far, far enough to the point where we no longer listen to our inherent goodness? Or is this goodness just not in everybody?

Here and extract from Stellenbosch University FB page: Stellies Rage
November 18 at 9:04pm ·

‪#‎StelliesRage301‬

My heart is broken for you Stellenbosch. I don’t have the answers but I can say that I would never break something, never hurt somebody intentionally and unless it was necessary and never allow my actions to hurt or disadvantage anybody else, whatever colour, knowingly. Why do I feel like people have forgotten this? Is morality, kindness, empathy and love not inherent in all people? Have we pushed the boundary too far, far enough to the point where we no longer listen to our inherent goodness? Or is this goodness just not in everybody? My gender is: irrelevant, my age is: 21, my race is: human race. Please, we need to all take a step back for a moment because this is getting out of control and then what? If we have no university because it is burnt to the ground then what the **** does it matter anyway? Classes won’t be in any language because there will be no places to have classes! Everybody, stand behind the veil of ignorance and think: If I had no idea what colour my skin was, what gender or class I would be how would I want to be treated if I may end up as anybody? Sorry for the long post! I love Stellenbosch University and I am still proudly South African. ‪#‎GiveSouthAfricaaChance‬”

http://www.biznews.com/leadership/2015/11/19/how-the-world-sees-us-tim-knight-sas-slide-from-madiba-to-zuma-oh-boy/

Here is some history of the Boer Wars against England and the USA involvement:

http://www.henrileriche.com/the-united-states-and-the-south-african-boer-war-when-standing-up-for-whats-right-did-not-involve-oil/

R W Johnson wrote a book: “How long will South Africa Survive?” in this book which is very accurate and insightful written by a previous anti-apartheid activist and Oxford Scholar. He says: R W Johnson says: “At the moment the big truth is that since 1994 the ANC has relied upon the inherited infrastructure from white rule. Roads, airports, electricity supply, water. The whole thing. They’ve gradually been running it down by failing to do maintenance and so forth. No wonder the Mandela period did better because the running down had only just begun. And Zuma is getting it in the neck because now we’ve had 21 years of running it down and it’s becoming very threadbare and worn and obvious.

“Look, the ultimate truth is that, if you look at our cabinet, there probably isn’t enough proper talent there to run a medium-sized town in Europe or North America.”

And that unfortunately my friends are the reality. Yesterday, another Eskom substation blew up. So we are sitting in a country which are slowly falling apart. Whites with the expertise cannot be employed to help fix it because of affirmative action. So you cannot even help to fix your own country.