Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

I’m not that optimistic , I dont see any serious contenders on the Dems side . The Reps ? Paul has some good ideas , but he is a wimp , he doesnt have the charisma or the ability to get down and dirty , with the key word DIRTY . Trump ? time will tell , if he follows his pattern , he comes in early , making a lot of noise ……..just to drop out when the going gets rough . Cruz ? possibly , he can be aggressive , and I think he would fight fire with fire . Carson ? I dont think he will make it , wait and see . Bush ? crap not another one , that family needs to go away , all were rotten , He appeals to few nation wide . The Reps tend to pick real loosers , almost like they dont want to win . McCain ? Romney ? seriouly dudes !!!!!???? Obama got in because Bush was by that time hated , and everybody knew McCain would be just more of the same , in effect , Bushes 3rd term . Obama got in the 2nd time because Romney had nothing to offer and was easily preyed upon , he didnt have the meanness needed to strike back full force at his opponent . Unfortunately , mud slinging and brawling are part of the game , and that leaves us with Trump and Cruz , I dont know anything about Rubio . If they pick Bush , they will loose , you need a brawler to unseat Clinton , because she will use every dirty trick in the book . The Dems bussed in voters last time , why are the Reps NOT doing the same thing ? THis is what I’m talking about , you want to win ………or you dont . Whoever wins ………..we the people loose . Lesser of two evils ? probably this time around as well .