Profile photo of L Tecolote
L Tecolote
Survivalist
member8

I’d like to know the facts behind the assertion: “[T]here are secret UN locations all across America with stockpiles of the traditional UN white vehicles, millions of body bags, as well as permanent and impromptu detention facilities that are prepared for the coming Civil War.”

That may well be so, but how many “UN” military personnel are in country, and how many trucks, tanks, howitzers, etc., in UN control? Training them, then sending them home is one thing, keeping a permanent large foreign force here is another. I’ve no doubt that various armies of domestically recruited federal paramilitary inner-city gangs will joyfully, gleefully, gun down as many pregnant women, kids, and old folks (especially if they are not of “protected minority” ethnicity) as it takes to get a promotion, or until their weapons turn red-hot in their hands, and the barrels begin to droop.

I also have no problem believing that certain foreign troops, recruited from certain nations, can hardly wait for the opportunity to shoot (behead?) any and all US Americans. But how many of them are over here? Urban gangbangers, uniformed or not, are finite in number, and probably not up to the rigors of extended combat, especially when they begin to be thinned out. Some nations could field more troops than we have citizens, and would welcome an invitation from a guy like Zero.

Most of the people warning us about such things are probably sincere, but it’s hard to know if they really know. Any trustworthy sources of info?

Cry, "Treason!"