Profile photo of Meduseld
Meduseld
Survivalist
member2

Honestly, perverse as it sounds, there are more than a few of us who wish that things would reach a crisis.

I have children, and I do not want to see them endangered, but many of us cannot take one minute more of the barbarism in our land.
I have been shot at (twice), head smashed from behind with a large rock (~8kgs, I still have fine fissures behind my left temple 17 years later), robbed, attempted robbery by a gang…. my father was hijacked and made to kneel to be executed but the sidearm wouldn’t fire (twice), a friend of mine was raped by four men, and the list just goes on… and on… and on… and on. This is Africa. Believe me, don’t believe me, it changes nothing.
Eventually you reach the point of having had enough of young babies being raped as a traditional cure for AIDS. You get sick to the throat of reading about 80 year old white women being raped by six men, and of nuns being raped in their 50s, 60, 70s, and 80s.
What is worst of all is being told that it is your own fault because traditional black African societies were idyllic and that such crime is therefore a product of colonialism…

Now that there is a call for Afrikaans not to be used as a language of instruction at the universities which the Afrikaners built, and a governmental initiative for all farms, small-holdings, and plots to be split 50/50 with blacks, and an initiative for whites to play a wealth tax, and a recent declaration by the highest levels of the ANC that the final phase of the incomplete National Democratic Revolution must now be effected – being “the taking, without negotiation, of the economy”, many people believe that they are being destroyed by stealth and that if they don’t begin to take precautions now it will be too late.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Meduseld Meduseld.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Meduseld Meduseld.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.