Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

Well either way , we have no control over it , I’m more worried about economic collapse and the rise of the Fascist state at home , than the idiot in chief pushing the button , even tho its a possibility . Given modern warfare , and the combined strength of our enemies , we will loose such a showdown . I dont believe we will ever be invaded by foreign militaries in combat action , for the same reason we cant invade Russia or China and hope to win , but rather we would most likely be isolated and contained . I dont think Europe will get involved at all , except for the UK , because of the situation there , and some have voiced that they would like to be free of US interference in their affairs . One has to remember the realities of getting things from point A to point B , in a timely manor and in enough strength to do any good . Even in modern day , invasions of countries the size of Russia , China , and the United States are not practical for all intents and purposes . We cant get enough over there , fast enough , to fight that kind of an enemy , they have the same problem . The EU’s internal strife , is going to make them have difficulty with doing a whole lot . Sure , we will get crap countries like Romania , and other worthless slivers of land on our side , but the big boys may choose another route , rather than have their countries devastated . Germany remembers the devastation of WW2 . Dont count on NATO , its a joke and always has been , it basically the US , when all is said and done . Given all of that , as a nobody citizen , my worries are strictly here at home , with the Fascist dictatorship looming overhead , waiting to let loose the Waffen SS .