Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

I think I could pull the trigger no problem ….

Well, I11matic1795, congratulations – your second post here in the SHTF Forum! You’re well on your way to earning badges of distinction.

While you’re here, you might want to reconsider your ignoring of the many responses to your maiden post in the Nigel Farage thread. Given that you know how to use such terms as “OP” in an internet forum, any claims of being a “newbie” to this sort of forum would fall on deaf ears. The same would be true of any claim to not having thought to check to see if anyone had responded to your post. Anyone that has picked up the abbreviation “OP” knows how discussion groups work, and that includes getting a “feel” for a group before posting one’s first post. In this case, that would likely have included spotting the “Welcome! Please introduce yourself?” post in the “Introductions & Prepper Profiles.”

But instead, you just show up and take a well aimed “drive by” shot in the Nigel Farage thread. Actually, it occurs to me that that serves as quite an adequate introduction of yourself, come to think of it. You took the shot, kept going, and didn’t even stick around to see if it hit anybody, or give anybody the opportunity to score a hit on you as you headed for the city limits.

If you want to have any credibility in the SHTF Forum going forward, I suspect you’ll need to do some fast typing and apologize for the rudeness of not even bothering to introduce yourself before taking that first drive-by shot in the Nigel Farage thread, followed by scurrying out of town so you didn’t have to deal with it. Do you have the integrity to back up that otherwise wild name-calling claim? If you’re correct and all subsequent respondents were unaware of your evidence, then bring it on. Otherwise, any further responses here by you will certainly fall on two deaf ears at my end. I’ll let others speak for themselves, of course – if they even care to.

For now, the only “badge” you appear to qualify for is, as Tolik seems to have correctly assessed it, “Troll.”

Just my 2¢.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."