Profile photo of L Tecolote
L Tecolote
Survivalist
member8

This video showed up as one of the possible next videos after I played Dutch’s third one. It seems to confirm the EU’s deliberate over-running of Europe with the muslim stealth army. Why are they doing this? Who can say? It certainly won’t make the EU generally wealthier, or more secure.

But the same applies to the USA. One could surmise that our Undocumented Pretendsident has his own grudges with the nation and the West, in general, and finds wholesale importation of hostile “immigrants” to be his best weapon in that cause, but the question nags at me: Why would so many others be so willing to help him take us down? Would they profit by the collapse? And if so, in what way? It would be hard for me to imagine that the grandchildren of most of the CONgresscritters could be better off if the nation goes bye-bye.

Afterthought: It it almost as though there existed among us, another species of being, able to derive its sustenance from the misery and anguish of those humans whose lives it could manage to ruin.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
  • This reply was modified 5 years ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.