Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

I tend to back away from things with ominous front pages, and words like “doom” in them, in addition to highly charged announcers or narrators.

Now, with that said, I did my best with a personal investigation a number of years ago of Dr. Nicolas Gonzalez, the noted (and controversial) cancer doctor in NYC, after a nearly 100% chance of death from cancer in someone close to me at the time. I actually got a response from him personally, and was fully satisfied by what I was finding out at the time. The person I was concerned about chose not to contact Dr. Gonzalez. Fortunately for the person, survival did occur through other means. But still, I really tried to do my homework on Gonzalez, and was quite concerned that his work was being intentionally blocked by TPTB. That was many years ago.

So, it was with more than a little concern when I saw a news article about his death a few months ago. At the time, my concern was simply that cancer treatment had lost a major player. I knew nothing about these allegations. But then I was also told about the following on his web site (still there as of this writing in the first paragraph):

It is with great sadness that the office of Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D. relays news of his untimely death on Tuesday, July 21, 2015. He died suddenly at home of unknown causes. Until then, he had been in excellent health. Preliminary autopsy results have been inconclusive, but do not support the initial belief that he might have suffered a heart attack. Further tests are underway to determine the cause of death.

Note that the “video” you posted only went on YouTube two days after Dr. Gonzalez’ death. Unless I missed it in the “video,” Dr. Gonzalez’ death wasn’t even mentioned, indicating that “Professor Doom” posted the “video” before he found out. How ironic that one of the pioneers in alternative cancer research suddenly died of unknown causes at his home right about the same time as this video was coming out….

I’m really cautious with things on the internet anyway, and as stated at the top, anything with major gloom and doom and highly charged speech characteristics in them. And with the guy calling himself “Professor Doom,” I would normally tend to just pass it by. But I listened to it all the way through, and something inside on which I choose not to elaborate is telling me to sit up and take notice anyway. Too many things “connect” to just easily write off this story.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."