Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

This doesn’t pass the smell test…

When I first heard about this, I thought: “They’re being awfully tight-lipped about the shooter – especially since dude is dead. Normally, they’d have his ugly, deranged mug all over the tube by now…”

Which led to me thinking that 1) Dude is not white. If it were a white dude, we’d know everything about him down to his shoe size and what dandruff shampoo he preferred. And 2) He’s probably a Muslim. Being as Muzzies are unofficially a “protected class”, putting out that he was one would invite blowback as well as incite a goodly amount of concern, being as we’ve been importing hundreds of thousands of them over the last few years…

I read where dude self-identified as a “Republican/conservative”. Then he does this? Ehh… no. I’m not a Republican, but I am a conservative. No way someone who self-identified as one would execute Christians via headshots…

I think it’s deliberate misinformation. Have you seen a picture of this guy? Looks like a complete whackjob.

One thing’s for sure – he ain’t no white dude. There’s all sorts of smack flying around the Web about this nutcase – mostly that he’s a Muslim. This, I give a modicum of truth to – who else would screen their victims by asking what religion they were, then execute the Christians?

Of course, our Fearless Leader – probably because he’s likely a Muslim – blows all this crap off and starts beating the anti-gun tom-toms before the bodies are even cold… it’s going to be a confused situation for awhile. Instead of waiting to see how things shake out and what information comes forth due to the inevitable investigation, he goes on the tube and runs his pie-hole in order to generate traction for his toxic political agenda (and ignoring that there have been about 6,000 shootings in Chicagostan over the last couple years, with well over a thousand dead…)…

And Whirl? If you’re reading this, I heard where two cops raced to the scene and charged in to get this bastard before waiting for “the gear” to show up…

Good for them. I’m actually impressed. There’s still some out there with genuine courage. Same as that Army vet that tried to take the creep himself bare-handed and got shot 5 times for his trouble… there’s still good men in the world, despite my cynicism…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1