Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

Ok, I’m sitting here really P.O.’d! A 5 year old girl spontaneously “broke through” security, and the Pope just happened to see her and signaled to security to let her through. And she, in her very basic 5 year old way said:

“I believe I have the right to live with my parents. I have the right to be happy. … My dad works very hard in a factory galvanizing pieces of metal. All immigrants just like my dad feed this country. They deserve to live with dignity. They deserve to live with respect.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/child-delivers-message-immigration-pope-francis-article-1.2372184

Yep! She composed and wrote that all by herself! That was the unscripted, spontaneous, unsophisticated language of a 5 year old little girl, describing her feelings about wanting to stay in the United States with her parents, fearing they’ll be deported because they are “undocumented immigrants,” but she was born here, so she’s a citizen [sorry, sweet thing – you’re an anchor baby!]. You can also relive the sweet moment with this spontaneous tweet:

Sophie Cruz’s (Age 5) Letter to #PopeFrancis: “My friends and I love each other no matter our skin color.” pic.twitter.com/6Lj8Oe5dyr
— Assisi Project (@Assisi_Project) September 23, 2015

Oh – did I mention that she and her poor family are living in Los Angeles, but somehow she met the Pope today in Washington D.C.? And she just happened to have a nice yellow t-shirt for the pope, just like the one she and her daddy were wearing? And there was a note and colorful drawing for the Pope, that she carried out with the t-shirt? And further, they just happened to be transported across the country to meet the Pope for that totally unscripted, unscheduled, spontaneous meeting with the Pope as she broke out of the crowd all by herself, because of the generosity of the advocacy group “Hermandad Mexicana Transnacional.”

And the news media actually has the gall to publish this cr@p as “news” and people buy it as Pravda (ooops) truth?

What a load of materia fecal de toro!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. Oh wait – that WAS their regularly scheduled programming.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."