Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

I won’t be a 1-issue voter, but I can’t help but LMAO (with delight) at Trump’s statement:

NATIONAL RIGHT TO CARRY. The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.

Werks fer me!

(Looks like he might have found a way to get the focus off his failure to respond to the Muslim issue from a day ago. He took today off, canceling an appearance in SC to attend to unspecified business dealings. Now he’s announced his gun policy that’s certain to send the left/media into orbit. Great tactic if it works.)

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."