BobbyD
BobbyD
Survivalist
member6

Previous comments by Mary state that the collapse will come first as a hard shock and everything will be
in disarray. Great efforts will be made to patch things up and move back towards “normal”. However, this will
be ineffective, such as the reaction to 9/11 when there was an immediate movement towards faith based life but
soon afterwards secularism returned. Then a 2nd wave of global disruption will come and be pervasive. Timespans were not given. Her words are all recorded by date at locutions.org

14. The Two Armies 9/14/15

Mary

I bring my children into the full light, so that even in great darkness, they can see that my plan is unfolding. When the events begin, while Pope Francis is in America, all my children will have their great sign that the plan of Fatima and the role of the Woman Clothed With the Sun have been released.

After this event, there will be no turning back. Heaven’s powers will be released. I will come, more and more, onto the world stage. The battle will begin because war has been openly declared.

This means the clear joining of sides. Both armies, good and evil, will gather in battle array. All will be forced to make a decision. Whom will you serve? Who is your king?

It will seem that Satan’s army is much larger and that darkness will certainly win. That is why I must come onto the scene and give forth many clear signs. How can my children enlist in the army if they never see the general and they do not know their king?

I will recruit by signs and by words which interpret the signs. All will experience these signs but, only those who know my words, can interpret them correctly.

You are entering a period of great faith. There will be both darkness and signs in which you can only walk by faith. Other lights will be taken from you. I will train you. I promise you sufficient signs outside of you and enough faith within you. Listen to my words. They will guide you in the darkness that is coming.

Comment by spiritual director: By the September events, we will know that Mary begins her tasks as the Woman confronting Satan’s army.

15. Interpreting the Events 09/15/2015

Mary

As the time grows closer, I must pour out greater gifts of light and understanding. World leaders are concerned with difficulties coming from every side, totally unable to cope with these problems.

In the midst of all these social upheavals stands the world’s economic system, filled with its great weaknesses. The financial resources are not present to deal with the demands, caused so much by the ongoing Syrian revolution. All of these factors will lead to civil unrest that will also be beyond the power of governments.

My words, spoken years ago, that the Syrian revolution would light the fuse by causing structures to fall and stirring unrest are being fulfilled. This instability flows everywhere, with great suffering and no end in sight. This multiplication of problems is Satan’s plan, constantly diverting attention as leaders are forced to confront constantly new disruptions.

The events in September will bring all to a head, a culmination of many weaknesses that breaks out, like a pot that finally boils over for all to see.

This is my teaching. Satan sees it to his advantage to manifest his power in order to encourage those who want to overthrow the West. They will take great joy in the collapse and will see their timetable moved up by many years. They will see the great vulnerability of the West which has allowed itself to become so weak. This will only add to the woes.

However, my children will see the events quite differently. The events will be a sign to them that I have actively begun to assume my role as the Woman and that all I have prepared will also begin to manifest its power. How important are my words to interpret these events.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by BobbyD BobbyD.