Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Here.

Video proof of weapons being smuggled into Europe by the dozens of thousands…

10,000 shotguns being smuggled into Greece, plus ammo! In an “aid” container for the “refugees”… via Turkey.

Along with the TWENTY THOUSAND AK’s previously caught by the Greeks – along with a “large” amount of explosives – the Captain of the ship and several crewmen were also Turks. I’m noticing a common thread…

http://www.rt.com/news/greek-seize-ship-kalashnikov-503/

Most of Europe has spent the last 60 to 70 years disarming their populations. 30,000 armed Haji’s would wreak havoc in any major European city or nation… two armed guys can pin down multiples of thousands of police and military, just by doing a hit-and-run on any establishment… look what happened when those two idiots set off that Wile E. Coyote pressure cooker at the Boston Marathon? Locked the city down, mobilized tens of thousands… and that was just searching for ONE GUY with no skills…

Now multiply that by 30,000, spread across the continent… skilled operators – and I talked to an old bomb jockey friend of mine who had gone through BUDS – we agree that just looking at the “refugees”, you can tell who’s a professional and who isn’t. They stand a certain way, look a certain way…. like being able to tell which guy is a plainclothes cop in a store full of people… once you know what to look for, they jump out at you.

Those “refugees” are playing the IDIOTS in charge of the EU like a violin… and yes, they are IDIOTS. Worse than the idiots we have here in the US…

And even though the Greeks got these two, how many did they miss?

There will be blood… and those in charge of the EU will hopefully be held to account for it – Merkel especially…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1