Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

Its too bad it had to come to things like that , and I dont believe in it unless its in self defense ………..and YES there are times you have the god given right to defend yourself against the authorities . This was clearly a cowardly act . Here is the thing , police forces all over the nation are out of control , race bull$hit aside , they are becoming as hated as the common criminal is to the guy on the street . There was a time when I was a strong supporter of the anti constitutional Fascist puppets , but that was a different era . In that time , you had peace officers that didnt interfere with people unless it was so far out , they had to step in . They knew people by name , and were invited as friends to cook outs , etc. Now they are tought that the American citizen is below them , or has that attitude , they are abusive and criminal in many situations , they are simply predators instead of the good guys . Some of the abuses of the Constitution and human dignity that happens in this country on a daily basis , doesnt even happen in Russia , its BAD ! I dont agree with what happened , but at the same time , when the American people look at the cops the SAME way they look at a gang member , there is a problem , and the American people didnt create the problem ………….they did . If the suspects are found guilty , I hope they get the death penalty . Just Sayin