Profile photo of 74
Survivalist
rnews

Pilgram,
Our weather in the US midatlantic region was a bit different this spring early summer. It was very dry in June. The difference isn’t enough to be concerned about as a permanent change. What it is for me is an indicator of normal weather fluctuations that should be planned for in the future. The largest impact for me was on the garden.

I ran across an article about climate change a while ago centered on what John Christy was reporting. This is an excerpt:
Dr. John Christy, director of the Earth System Science Center at the University of Alabama/Huntsville, testifies before the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works in 2012.

“The two largest impacts on temperature are the El Ninos in the Pacific as well as volcanic eruptions, which shade the Earth when they put the dust and smoke in the stratosphere. So once you account for both of those, there’s not a whole lot of warming in the planet,” Christy told CNSNews.com.

Good article about El Nino:

http://www.weather.com/news/climate/news/el-nino-outlook-strong-possible-may2015

“There’s also an increasing chance El Niño may become strong, perhaps the strongest since the 1997-1998 episode and, thus, may play a stronger role in your weather.”