Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Sup free?

I’m no Trump fanboi – I don’t want him to actually be President, but I would like to see him included in every single debate. It’d be fun. Sort of like how throwing a rabid porcupine into a nudist colony would be fun. Wait for one of those blowdried phonies to step into a big bear trap and then sit back with a bucket of popcorn and laugh as Trump goes and derails the whole thing…

And I already said that Niel Young was a leftist progtard, but when did he start dressing like he lives in a dumpster?

Sorry for being such a cynic, free… I’ve voted in every election I was eligible for since I came of age, but I’ve since realized that it doesn’t make one damn bit of difference. They’re all sociopaths. They lie smoothly and evenly to your face – I’m convinced they could all pass a polygraph test. Every last one of them – but as soon as they get into office they do what they want, screw you and your piddly problems, and better-deal their way into as much bribe money as possible.

To make matters worse, every single gutless one of them is tripping over themselves to be the first to prostrate themselves to their gods of cultural Marxism, secular humanism and political correctness and sell out our culture to a very vocal minority of agitators. And why? Because they’re cowards. They are afraid of what the lickspittle Apparatchik 5th column “media” will say about them if they dare say something like “The flag stays. If you want it to come down, you’re gonna have to fight me for it!”. Bunch of gutless, craven cowards. They do not deserve this country!

I was over at the VAMC – the veteran’s hospital – and I looked around. I saw my brothers. Those who came before me. Those who came after. The sick. The lame. The blind. Guys that had their legs or arms blown off. Guys traumatized to an extent that no human being should have to endure. Guys who were dying. Guys who were in wheelchairs. Guys who would never again know what it was like to be with a woman. Guys with head injuries so severe, they won’t know their families ever again… and I felt that old, cold fury rise. Politicians, talking heads, the intelligentsia, the self-appointed “social justice warriors”, ivory tower denizens… all doing their best to bring this country down…

Well, what in the hell did we all serve for, if it’s come to this?

These m-f-ers don’t deserve this country! They were given something so righteous, so special, and they pi$$ed all over it. And it was handed to them. So f- them and the horse they rode in on.

And because the game is rigged, I’ve decided to not play anymore. I have sworn off voting. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So, Imma sit back and laugh while Rome burns. Sort of like Granny in “Mars Attacks!”. Trump won’t do sh*t… no one man can reverse our trajectory. The cumulative efforts of 100 years of evil, maniacal men – and women – have ruined this place… Trump might talk a good game, but I’m betting he’s weak when he puts his cleats on. And his math is off – he says the magic number is “24 Trillion”… eh, no. We’re already to the point where it’s mathematically impossible to pay off our debt. Nothing special about 24 trillion… and I think he knows that. But to say it is a bit too much truth for the average American and their iCrap. If everyone knew how screwed we are, this country would burn. And I don’t think he wants that. Telling us “24 trillion” means “we have time to turn this around” to anyone hearing it… takes awhile to spend that kind of cash. But in reality, we’re done.

An asteroid can’t hit this country soon enough, my friend…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1