Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Nice hit piece.

Dude titles his rant Donald Trump: A Mexican-American’s take on businessman’s clownish presidential bid, which is just really click bait.

He quotes Trump directly, then spends his rant not only not rebutting literally anything Trump said, but goes out of his way to insult him directly, calling him a clown. Then spends a good portion of his rant saying what a bad person Trump is and how many problems he has and because he’s a Republican, he can’t possibly know what’s going on.

In the real world, this is called an ‘ad hominem ergo decedo’ attack. Literally, trying to discredit the message by attempting to attack and discredit the messenger directly, as well as saying they are incapable of understanding given their background.

His rant also includes something called a Red Herring – an argument made to mislead the reader from the original subject of contention. Along with other blatant fraudulent methods, such as Ignoratio elenchi (irrelevant conclusion), and Shotgun Argumentation. He;s literally all over the place – even taking a swipe at the reader, saying that if you feel anything like Trump does, then you’re stupid and equally as bad. In fact, this guy’s position is literally “If you don’t think like I tell you and agree with me, you’re a window-licking retard”.

Ruben Navarrette is a columnist for the Daily Beast. He also writes a nationally syndicated column for the Washington Post Writers Group.

Writes for the Faily Beast and WaPo? Why am I not surprised? I’m gonna have a heart attack and die from “not surprise”… If I called myself a “journalist” and wrote like this – and in this fantasy land, “journalists” are held to standards by editors who are equally skilled and competent – I would be eating Ramen noodles for the rest of my life…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1