Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Punish him Malgus. The Mom Song over and over and over ….. Until he repents.

Oh, he won’t “repent”… he’s cut from the same cloth as all the males in our family. Stubborn to a fault. This will keep escalating until one of us uses “The Nuclear Option”… what that might be, neither one of us knows.. :)

Then the cycle will repeat…

I’m notorious for playing the long game. Example: One night several years ago, I was out on the porch having a smoke after everyone went to bed. I had to pee, so I whizzed off the porch. We live in the middle of nowhere, right? No bigs.

Well, that accidentally started a chain reaction. The grass where I whizzed started to die. My wife started crabbing about how the grass was dying just in that one spot and was baffled as to how only that grass would die. It never occurred to her that I might be whizzing there.

Over the next several months, she puts down soil, seed, waters that one spot dutifully… all in an effort to get the grass to grow just in that one spot. Of course, I would come out at night and whizz on the same spot, over and over…

This goes on for 3 or 4 months. Not even kidding.

One day, she’s sitting on the porch and starts crabbing about that dead spot next to the porch… “I don’t understand it! How can I do all this and nothing grows here?! Not even weeds!”… that sort of thing.

I couldn’t take it anymore and just busted out laughing… I finally let her in on what I had been up to and, well… she didn’t appreciate my sense of humor… :) My son, however, appreciated the patience and humor involved, much to the annoyance of my wife…

One of my favorite things to do is to go into my son’s room and take something, wait a couple days, then go back in and put it back exactly where it was… just to mess with him. Haven’t got any feedback on that yet… he could have noticed, figured it out, but is playing the counter-intelligence game by pretending not to notice just to see what I will do… or he could be oblivious… or he could be wondering WTF?!?

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1