March 27, 2014 at 7:36 pm #4087
I learned few things from my civil war experience.
- When things go (or about to go) wrong, some powers (government, authorities etc) want to bring confusion in.
- Easiest way to bring confusion is trough the fear
- Easiest way to bring fear to the masses is to convince that people “different” from you (different race, nationality, politic option etc.) wants to harm you (your race, politic option, nationality etc.)
- When there is atmosphere of “everybody fear everybody” then incidents starts
- When SHTF people “different” then you are “quilty” and open season is here, in the name of your group, everything is allowed.
So being minority (in any term) when SHTF is bad from my experience.