Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Separate post, but goes to the conversation…

Not all technology is good.

The computer and the internet have single handedly killed off the ability to write in cursive, gone a long ways into destroying small communities (why go visit someone to see how they’re doing when you can just shoot them an email or punch them up on Skype or Facebook?) and the only reason the Postal system still exists is to apparently bring me sh*t I don’t want and put it all in my mailbox…

My own son does not possess the ability to write in cursive. They stopped teaching that formally in school. Why would he need that skill if everyone bangs out documents on the computer? I think mine was the last generation – Gen 13 – to be taught cursive formally in school. People’s handwriting today more resemble a cave man making marks with a burnt stick on a cave wall than any sort of effective communication… Which also has an impact on the language. I once had an English professor that was so adept, he could read a random passage from any book and peg it’s date of publication to within 10 years, solely based on the degradation of the English language…

Modern medicine has given rise to a population explosion which has generally weakened the human race as a whole. People who have inherited diseases now live long enough to pass on their defects to their children, creating even more who need special care. Not to mention the use of antibiotics has given rise to resistant strains of bacteria that threaten to sweep through the population – it’s only through blind luck and the Hand of Providence that we’re not in the grip of an Ebola or Marburg pandemic right this instant.

The low IQ, the tax eaters, the lazy and the feebs are paid to reproduce by the millions – funded by robbing the producers at gunpoint (or via threat of violence and imprisonment), which only creates vast swarms of more low IQ, more tax eaters, more lazy and more feebs… the producers being forced to shoulder an ever-increasing weight on their own, all the while their numbers relative to the non-producers dwindling… tax the rich? HAH!! The elites are the power brokers and king makers who put their cronies and shills in office… they don’t get taxed. YOU do.

No… I welcome a population readjustment…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1