Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

Your either for tyranny or against it , I’m against it . Ferguson is a media freak show , to stir up the less evolved factions of society……….I’m talking about things in general . Why do we need SO many cops , that more resemble , and are as equipped as our soldiers on the battlefield ? WE DONT !!!! the US is not Somalia or Pakistan or Syria . When I say cops , I’m including all the Alphabet soups and the Feds . The balance is gone , and so are the peace officers . Like working off of bad information , and kicking open the door and killing some old Marine in his house , dressed up like Spetnaz , ………no **** the old guy probably was armed , from his point of view , he thinks some thugs are making a home invasion …….because they dont announce WHO they are when they kick in the door in the first place . That happens more often than it should . Yeah , our society is pretty disrespectful and unruly ……but both sides can up the ante with force , instead of stepping back and taking a look at the system in general , and perhaps reevaluate the approach of how things should be done , and what kind of a country we want internally . They dont need the military vehicles that are being bought . I have yet to see a gangbanger with an RPG , again , we are not in Syria . There was a time ( 1950’s ) when the public looked at LE’s as their friends , that should be the case now ………..but it isnt ………why is that ? Because there are not enough Peace officers . Just Sayin