Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

You all can interpret this however you want. I know how it will sound, and I don’t care. It needs to be said.

I’ve seen how blacks fight. Not impressed. At all.

They’re really good at attacking and terrorizing unarmed civilians, but when faced with an organized, armed, reasonably professional force, they fold like a lawn chair. Look at the Belgian Mercs led by Mad Mike Hoare – a small, professional band of soldiers went against a force many times their size… and wiped the floor with them. Or the Liberian Civil War.. .dressed in fairy wings, wedding dresses and other weird stuff? Ehh… that mojo doesn’t work against bullets…

Not saying if Bad Things happen that they’ll be pushovers – no matter how bada$$ed someone is, no matter how hardcore, the lone Strong Man cannot hold out against limitless numbers of mediocres. But if whites got organized like Eugène Terre’Blanche wanted, given reasonable logistical support, they could at least hold their own.

Remember: “Fear of a thing is often worse than the thing itself”…. don’t freak yourself out and don’t let them psyche you out.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1