Profile photo of Brulen
Brulen
Survivalist
member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>MountainBiker wrote:</div>A pole shift is on the list of things I can’t do anything about and so I’m not going to give it much thought. The only items on the list I’d be concerned with are #1, 9 & 11 Pandemic, Nukes, Economic Collapse, but not in that order. I’d of added EMP to the list if I were the one compiling it.

Why not AI. In 1940 AlanTuring faced with the Germans invading converted his money to silver ingots and buried in Bletchley Park. But suppose the war went differently. Instead of using the Enigma code for the military they used it for their banking system instead. AT being way ahead of everyone else in the AI dept immediately realized he could create a code machine that could break any banking code ever devised by man. And AI was born. These days hackers steal 300 million or a billion at a bite. They do what the Bletchley Park geniuses did to win the war… statistics. But the general public has no idea the banking system may be a fraud totally vulnerable to something even more sophisticated than hacking. AI. You wonder why so many bankers suicide out ? If the public ever found out it would be teotwawki. There are no computer secrets. #1 AI takes down governments, banks, encryption and the whole economic system. It creates war inflation depression unaccountable QE and brings on the debt surge to destruction.