Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

This is on topic , but not about the US for now , but it shows how people start to become awake . I have been following the Ukrainian civil war closely , and whatever the propaganda is here , oversimplified , the eastern Ukrainians ( Novorussia ) is fighting for their homes and their land , the western Ukrainians are basically fighting for the banksters . The Ukrainian Army has been having its a$$ handed to them , throughout most of the conflict . Its getting worse for them as well . The DPR Army is better , better because they are better led , angry , and motivated . They must also have some very good marksmen in their ranks , as the number of head shots I see on UAF dead are very high . DPR PM Kazharchenko , has an interesting strategy going . I have no idea if its deliberate or a result of natural progression of events . What he has been doing is letting UAF POW’s simply go home ……….no strings attached , he has been doing this for a little while now . He first shows them the results of their artillery on women and children , then has a long man to man talk with them , ……………then lets them call their mothers or wives to come pick them up and take them home with the warning that should they return in a hostile way , they will be killed . What this has done , has let combat soldiers spread the word of what is really going on vs. what the Ukrainian media propaganda has been saying . You cant argue with somebody that has been there and seen things with their own eyes ………….now the people are asking serious questions about the war , protesting and demonstrating …………………….this will continue as even more UAF soldiers are released by the DPR . The Kiev government is now getting shaky because the people are waking up to what is really going on .