Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

At what time did I say anything about mixed heritage ? re read , I said nothing of the kind by anybodies imagination . Yeah , I would be pissed off at my pres for killing off my soldiers , and letting things continue in the manor they are . Porchenko is not fit to lead donkeys down the grand canyon , much less a nation . Get somebody with a brain in there to say ” ok this war is over , these are the new boundaries , lets move on and make this country one of the envies of eastern Europe ” Seriously . Get somebody in there with a brain and not an ego , that understands its gone on too long and has gotten out of hand . Instead of continuing to have a war , that is sucking your economy dry , killing off your young , working age men , destroying property , and the fact that in the end , you may not win . Instead of doing that , negotiate new boundaries , end the war , and then start rebuilding and restructuring the country based on the Western model , and try to attract some wealth to the country . Join NATO , and get on with it ! Americans dont understand this , but this is nothing new to Europe , look at the boundary changes after both world wars . Sometimes they have done this without war . Its a small country , but they could do something with it , with good leadership , but not a snow balls chance in hell of investment while a war is going on , and both the country and leadership are unstable .