BobbyD
BobbyD
Survivalist
member6

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER, LIGHT OF MARY (Ecuador)
(TRANSLATED BY A VOLUNTEER USING 3 DIGITAL TRANSLATORS)

19 JANUARY 2015

My Beloved People:

MY HAND PROTECTS YOU, MY BLOOD FREES YOU, MY WILL CLAIMS YOU.

Dear People, My legions are guarding My Children, but you cast them aside. You have forgotten your Guardian Angels, your protectors, your companions for the journey. They watch over each of you without receiving a thank you or a prayer.

Beloved, these are the moments when the assistance of My House should not be rejected, but must be embraced with great reverence, knowing that no outpouring of My Blessings is given by chance, but because you need them now more than ever, not only for your protection, but as my special Divine Assistance to help you to rediscover the TRUE PATH.

My Children rush around in such a hurry, scorning those I send to announce the public arrival of the antichrist, who will say: I am Christ on Earth, I’m the one you have to follow, I’m the one with the Mandate of the Father, I am …

My People will be tested, you fail to recognize what is being revealed through Creation, humanity will be astonished at new discoveries, humility in mankind must flourish or wither as a fig tree that bears no fruit.

Some leaders will have their people separate from the authority of the Pope, My People will be cruelly persecuted, and My Heavenly Messengers: your guardians, will be the breastplate of each, so that even in hard moments you will not reject the Faith.

I address each of My Consecrated, to live humbly, without vanity or frills, no large banquets or ostentatiousness. Instead, I call you to be humble. Those who are consecrated to me, should not live in opulence, but in humility, chastity and in the service of My People, working and acting in My Holy Will.

My people, a comet approaches the Earth, the Earth’s axis will move, the influence of this comet will be strong on Earth, leading every human heart to be invaded by fear, and thus men will regret what they had in their hands and despised and ignored and twisted. They will repent- but not from the heart.

Dear children, ocean waves will strike the coast, there will be great suffering for My People. New lands will emerge, remains of lost continents from the past, off the coast of the eastern United States.

Pray My children, pray for San Francisco.

CHILDREN, I AM POWER, HONOR AND GLORY, AND WHO DO NOT PRAY, ARE WEAK. I BEQUEATH MY WORD TO YOU- KEEP THE FAITH..

Each of you must be a lamp that illuminates the steps of his brothers, courageously and without hesitation. Seek and ask of me without fear.

Evil abounds and repeatedly calls you, many of My children succumb, they are not strong, casually watching everything that happens. I speak to you and call you to conversion, and still you do not listen.

Events that you have faced before will arise, but will differ with regards to the magnitude and the progression which has not been seen by this generation.

Beloved, “Most of Japan will be under the sea”.

Children, pray for Japan, Nature will be severe.

Pray for Bahamas, they suffer, pray.

My Beloved People: the god of money collapses, and humanity will be disoriented, entering into darkness and feeling lost…Do not deify money.

THE MOMENT COMES AND MAN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP THEM. IT IS THE MOMENT OF MOMENTS, My People should not fear. How much humanity has sown, it is the cause of your suffering. In his unconscionable behavior, man will have to face his own sins.

My Dear People, banal things should not be cause for distress, the safety of man is in My House. The enemy of the soul is in the midst of humanity, penetrating into those who are empty, who do not love Me, who do not respect life, nor do they respect and love My Mother.

Do not be fertile ground for evil, but rather, be the fertile ground for me where the weed cannot find reproduce, but is restrained. Beloved, I not only call you to take care of the soul but also the body where the soul. Do not enter into a relationship with evil, since then, without realizing it, you have taken part in evil and have done it yourself. I desire the salvation of all My children, I give you My Mercy so you are not lost. Your salvation depends on it.

I Bless you.

I love you.

Your Jesus.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.