Profile photo of c
c
member7

“I changed the time frame and circumstances to make the choices easier to understand. If collapse is imminent does 10 days or 30 days make a difference? Would it be the buyers fault if the credit card companies fail before they can collect?”

74, I have stated before I do not have a crystal ball or the ear of God. I don’t know what the future will bring… Though it is true I have a very good chance of predicting 10-30 days in the future during normal times… BUT during a black swan event… forget-it!

74, during a black swan event or a SHFT event, I will live as much as I can as I do today. Today, I protect and provide for my family. After SHFT I will protect and provide for my family as well as I am able. Today, I avoid being a plunder or murder. After SHFT I will avoid being a plunder or murder, even if that means I die or my family dies. That is my choice. Your choice may be different.

Go at it. Be the last man standing… You will have the world all to yourself filled with the demons of your dead.

“My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”