Breathial
Breathial
Survivalist
member3

Just saw this… so here goes.

1.Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)
Breathial, 47, male, Los Angeles area, California (unfortunately).
2.Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?
Once I realized that the “global economy” is nothing but a global Ponzi-scheme, and that it’s about to implode, is when I started to study and get serious about preparedness. Having lived on the streets before- and knowing how desperate people act- I want to protect my family from the coming madness as best as I can.
3.Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?
Economic collapse, martial law and Civil War II. All will happen within a relatively short span of time, but only God knows what order it will occur in.
4.How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?
Doing what I can to prep with physical goods, arms, and options (bug-in versus bug-out). Since I’ve got about as much gear as I can carry or haul already, buying more seems silly… So now it’s about mental preparation… accepting what’s coming, and being ready to deal. Beyond that…? Live and enjoy life while we can… we have today, and tomorrow is guaranteed to NO man.
5. Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?
“War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”
John Stuart Mill, English economist & philosopher (1806 – 1873)

6. You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?
Tell my wife and kids I love them.