Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Well I find fault with the idea that Europeans are culturally similar and therefore unified. – 74

Well, that’s good. Because they’re not and I didn’t say that.

What I said, was that historically, if you saw someone, it was usually a white guy, from either eastern or western Europe and probably a Christian of some flavor. Everything else is details. His culture might be different – probably is different – but it’s close enough to work with. He will assimilate just dandy.

And they’re not even close to ‘unified’.. I am saying that we need to recognize that we are a part of a larger european brotherhood… up until very recently, 95% of our population was of European extraction. That makes us a part of Europe, whether we like it or not, whether we agree with it or not… facts do not cease to exist because they’re not popular.

The US was successful as a multicultural entity until 1860 when we showed our true colors.

I could spend several posts tearing this apart – because I don’t agree with it, plus it’s dead wrong – but that would derail the conversation. Another day, perhaps.

Since then it’s been the rule of law; don’ t get uppity or else.

Again, dead wrong and I disagree. But, another day…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1