Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Sorry to go on a rant but I am sick and tired of being called a racist because I am proud to be an American who believes in the God given rights declared in our founding document the Constitution. – matt

Eh? Who did that? Unless you mean folks outside of this forum… By the way, when someone hurls a Word of Power at me like “raaayciss!”, my usual response is “Yeah? So?”, if it’s true or not.

Then I sit back and watch their head explode because they have nothing else… the whole point is them using your conscience against you as a weakness. See, if they throw “RAYCISS!” at you, they’re betting on social shaming – or the thought of it – making you back down.

But, it’s all they have! If you don’t care about that, you take their only weapon away from them. What else do they have? Nuthin’… they just go into meltdown mode, which is truly a sight to see. :)

If “The West” is so dependant on America making it then do what they must to support us.
It’s a symbiotic relationship. We must support each other. Now, more than ever.

Don’t try to make us something different.

Europeans are not the ones trying to effect change here in the US. Our own Cultural Marxists, etc, are already doing that. They think that by taking completely dissimilar people from all over the world and dumping them together, that somehow Nirvana will be achieved…. it won’t. The only thing that will lead to is war. But, if you speak out about it, you’re called a “RAAAYCISS!!”… to which you reply “Yeah? So?” and then continue your opposition…

And don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, 74… I see you over there…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1