Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Multiculturalism is something that can make great nations, anywhere. – Selco

Not trying to pick a fight my friend, but I have to disagree.

Historically, the strongest and most successful nations are those who have been homogenous – one culture, one people with common history, background, belief system, etc. In America, we had waves of immigrants, but they were almost all European, either from Eastern or Western Europe. If you saw someone, chances are he was a white guy, a European, and a Christian of some flavor. The rest is minor, quibbling details. They assimilated into our culture just fine.

When talking about “multiculturalism”, once the conversation moves past “ethnic food”, anyone advocating for multiculturalism is hard pressed to come up with one single advantage that it has over a homogenous nation. (And as if people are incapable of cooking the foods of other nations and ethnicities… this is like saying only Italians can make pizza correctly, or only a Greek can make lamb correctly… which is ridiculous… ).

In point of fact, multiculturalism is a meme – dezinformatsiya left over from the bad old Soviet days… “diversity is our strength”… really? Having a bunch of squabbling tribes, promoting discord, all at each others throats is a strength?

We laugh at the old, quaint notions of Evil Bad Guy Soviets plotting to overthrow the West. It’s so Cold War, right? But Cultural Marxism is no less a Death Culture than economic Marxism, and anyone pushing it – wittingly or otherwise – is inadvertently pushing for a Death Culture.

http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=260

Quote: Indeed, the index of Soviet success is that most of us no longer think of these memes as Communist propaganda. It takes a significant amount of digging and rethinking and remembering, even for a lifelong anti-Communist like myself, to realize that there was a time (within the lifetime of my parents) when all of these ideas would have seemed alien, absurd, and repulsive to most people — at best, the beliefs of a nutty left-wing fringe, and at worst instruments of deliberate subversion intended to destroy the American way of life.

——————————————-

There must be some kind of level under which is can not be “worked” on that multiculturalism,if that do not work it is not enough to leave that people somewhere to practice their way of living (part of the towns, neighborhoods etc) because it will explode sooner or later.

The only way that multiple cultures can co-exist peacefully is if there is a strong overarching authority that forces the cultures to live in peace – if they fear the strong authority more than each other, then there is relative peace. If you remove that authority or it weakens on its own – via economic disaster, some natural disaster, etc – then those differing cultures will go back to tearing each other’s throats out… you have seen this, first hand.

Living under a strict authoritarian government just so you can have neighbors of some other culture is a strength or an advantage? Since when? I would rather have the alternative – a homogenous nation with no need for a strict authoritarian government. They’re not needed because homogenous nations live in peace by default.

If you give too much freedom to someone, soon they gonna want to took more freedom from you with force, or to install their views to you, with force.

The magical number is 40%.

When a group of “others” moves into a largely homogenous country and their numbers are small, they keep their heads down and stay quiet. They’re outnumbered, and they know it.

As their numbers, and their percentage of the population, grows larger, you start getting the “others” targeting the hated majority. Crimes against people and property start going up. Little enclaves start popping up – “No Go” areas for the natives and even the police.

Their numbers grow larger, and you start getting riots, demonstrations in the streets, arson, even street fights.

Once the number of “others” gets to about 40% – why it’s 40%, I do not know… it just is – the government has to clamp down and become overbearing and authoritarian to keep the peace between the native population and “others”. So long as the belligerents fear the government more than they fear each other, there will be an uneasy peace. Remove that, and all of hell will break loose…

The only solution, that I can see, is that the “others” need to go. Humanely and peacefully, but they have to go.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1