Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>c wrote:</div>Sorry, Sledjockey! I don’t watch TV! I haven’t for decades. I don’t know the reference. Likely, I am one of less than one percent of the population that doesn’t know the reference. Isn’t that funny! :)

I see TV like Orwell did in his book 1984. I see TV a method of mass, mind control. The “war” is for the people’s mind through the use of propaganda.

What do you mean about Rothschild’s house?

Rothschild’s house.

Rothschild = Red Shield. German Jew and central banker.

English central bankers, along with their German counterparts, that funded both sides of the Napoleonic Wars. At Waterloo, even though the English won, Red Shield dispatched a rider to England to spread the word that the English had lost. Currency speculators tried dumping all their leveraged currency, and Red Shield bought it all for pennies. When the truth came out, Red Shield literally owned England…

“Give me control of a nation’s money, and I care not who makes the laws.” – Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Though we fought them – most notably President Andy Jackson, who actually killed the American version of a central bank – they finally succeeded in establishing a Central Bank here in the US, using Woodrow Wilson as a front man. He signed The Fed and the IRS into being during Christmas break, 1913, when nobody was around to oppose him… Americans woke up on New Years Day with new masters… and the rest, as they say, is history…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1